While you can’t eat cheeseburgers with a traditional bun on the keto diet, this delicious low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is sure to curb your cravings.
There is something so satisfying about a good bacon cheeseburger. Layers of meat, cheese, and bacon -seriously, it’s just an amazing combination! Even my husband who is not on a low carb diet loves this cheesy low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound cooked bacon, cut into pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
How To Make Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef with garlic and onion powder until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Spread beef onto the bottom of a 9×13-inch casserole pan. Stir in bacon pieces.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined. Stir in 8 ounces Cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the beef and bacon. Top with the remaining 4 ounces cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, 30 to 35 minutes.