This easy pizza casserole recipe is a kid pleaser. My entire family devoured it and raved about how great it was.
A cheesy casserole with all of your favorite pizza toppings. I like to serve this with a salad and garlic bread. The leftovers are great. I have prepared this in advance and then taken it to potlucks in a slow cooker the next day.
Pepperoni pizza casserole is a delicious combination of your favorite Friday night pizza and pasta dinner dishes. It makes a wonderful meal for the whole family and it’s so easy to make!
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well. Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes