– 1 3oz lemon Jell-0
– 1 cup boiling water
– 1 box graham cracker crumbs (3 cups) more for thicker crust divided
– 1 stick melted butter
– 1 8oz cream cheese
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 5 tbsp lemon juice
– 1 can evaporated milk, well chilled or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
– Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
– Mix 3/4 graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well blended, press into bottom of the 9 X 13 pan to form a crust. Save rest of crumbs to sprinkle on top of dessert.
– Beat the Evaporated milk/heavy cream until fluffy.
– In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth.
– Add thickened Jell-O and slowly mix in whipped evaporated milk.
– Spread filling over the crust and sprinkle with reserved graham cracker crumbs on top.
– Chill at least 2 hours and up to overnight, store covered in refrigerator.