- 1 lb. Ground
- sausage, breakfast, Italian or other
- 1 C. Shredded cheese of choice
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 2 Cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Pepper to taste
How To Make Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Roll the crescent rolls out flat, and cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Cook the ground sausage until it is completely browned.
- Add the cooled ground sausage to a mixing bowl with the cream cheese and shredded cheese of your choosing as well as pepper to taste. Stir to combine completely.
- Spoon a small ball of the sausage mixture into the top of each piece of crescent roll where it is fattest.
- Starting at the widest end, roll the crescent roll dough over the sausage filling forming a mini stuffed crescent roll.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.