Skip to content
- 14 ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock
- 3 packages Crescent Rolls(you will have to seal the seams)
- 9 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup chicken, shredded
How To Make Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Preheat the oven to 400*
- Spray muffin tins with a non stick spray
- Lay the crescent roll dough out flat, pinch seams together
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut out 12 rounds from the dough
- Press the dough into the muffin tins, including up the sides
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, thawed vegetables and the shredded chicken
- Spoon the filling into each muffin cup, do not overfill
- Using a pizza cutter, slice strips of dough and lay across the tops of the muffin cups
- Place in the oven and bake for about 18 minutes, until the top and sides are a light golden brown.
- If the top begins to brown too quickly, cover with aluminum foil and bake
- Let cool and use a knife to loosen from the muffin tins.
error: Content is protected !!