Skip to content
- 1 Bag frozen meatballs defrosted
- 1 Jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 3 Cups of water
- 1 Box Bowtie pasta
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ C. Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ C. Parmesan cheese grated
How To Make Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the meatballs, jar of sauce, water,pasta an Italian seasoning to a high sided oven-proof pot or skillet. Stir to combine.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes.
- Top with cheeses and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
error: Content is protected !!