Back to Top
- Half cup of butter
- Half cup of sugar
- Brown sugar half cup
- Condensed milk small can or half cup
- Half cup of Karo syrup
How To Make 6-Minute Caramel:
- Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients.
- Now put it in the microwave and heat it for 6 minutes. Take it out occasionally to stir it for a smooth texture.
- In a greased pan pour this mixture and let it cool at room temperature.
- Your delicious treat is ready. Now cut in small bites and wrap them in wax paper. Make sure to store in an airtight container
error: Content is protected !!