– 3 Cups of raw elbow macaroni pasta.
– 2 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
– 1 Cup of shredded Colby cheese.
– 3 Tablespoons of soppy butter.
– 3 Cups of half and half.
– A big can of Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup, use the 15 ounces can.
– 1/2 Teaspoon of floor black pepper.
– 1/2 Teaspoon of smoked paprika.
Step1: To create a scorching bowl of cheddar cheese soup, I mixed the half and half with the cheddar cheese soup, and blended till it’s clean.
Step2: Additional, I blended within the paprika and black pepper to meet the flavour.
Step3: I poured half of the elbow macaroni and cheese into the crockpot with half of the shredded cheddar and half of the Colby, half of the butter, and a half and half soup combination.
Step4: I blended till totally mixed. And I used the remaining cheese for topping.
Step5: I set the gradual cooker on low, then I coated the gradual cooker with the lid. I let it simmer for round three hours.