- 2 cans cinnamon rolls
- 4 massive apples- peeled and diced (Granny Smith or Golden Scrumptious)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ –1/3 cup caramel sauce (or salted caramel sauce in the event you favor)
How To Make Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and spray glass or ceramic 8 x 8 x 2 inch dish with nonstick spray( I used 7 x 9 x 2 inch ceramic dish).
- In a bowl stir collectively diced apples, sugar, corn starch, cinnamon and nutmeg to coat evenly.
- Minimize cinnamon rolls in ¼ inch slices after which roll it out on floured work floor till skinny. Mud it with flour as a result of they’re too sticky and they’ll crumble when rolling out. You’ll be able to mud your arms with flour and press it to skinny it out in the event you discover that simpler.
- Organize first layer of flattened cinnamon rolls on the backside and sides of a dish. Press them along with your arms to seal them properly.
- Unfold half of apples from the filling and drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of caramel sauce on prime. Cowl with one other layer of flattened cinnamon rolls.
- Unfold remaining apples and drizzle once more with caramel sauce. Cowl with remaining flattened cinnamon rolls.
- Cowl with aluminum foil and bake half-hour. Then take away the foil and bake one other 10-Quarter-hour till the highest are golden brown.
- Cool a minimum of half-hour, drizzle with icing(that got here with cinnamon rolls) slice and serve.