▫️400 ml of milk (warm)
▫️12 g yeast (1 heaping tbsp)
▫️1 tbsp sugar
▫️30 g of melted butter
▫️600 g of wheat flour
▫️8 g of salt (1 tsp)
▫️15 g of common wheat flour
1. In a container, place the warm milk, dry yeast, sugar and melted butter. Mix well.
2. Place the common wheat flour and salt, then mix well.
3. Knead until you get a soft and smooth dough.
4. Divide into two parts, then divide each part into 6. Shape the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes.
5. Make small cuts in the center. Brush with egg yolk and place optional butter.
6. Preheated oven at 200°C for 25 minutes.