Waving my hands and feet for this Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach! This is the best pasta dish I have in months. It’s so refreshingly good and it has all my favorites in one plate – shrimp, butter, spinach, cheese, and pasta! I am obsessed with seafood pasta and this is one of my favorites. It’s creamy, cheesy, and savory. This is insanely good even my picky eater love this. My daughter hates spinach but she’s surprised at how delicious this dish is. She ate the spinach without complaining and even asked for another plate!
1 box Penne pasta, cook as directed
1 pound peeled shrimp, tails removed.
3 cups chopped fresh spinach.
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
2 Tbsp. butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded mozzarella.
3 tsp. olive oil.
How To Make Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta & Spinach
1. Prepare the penne pasta as to package directions.
2. Set to the side.
3. In a large saute pan drizzle olive oil add the spinach with the minced garlic.
4. Cook until tender.
5. Add the cooked shrimp to the spinach and toss to combine.
6. Add the pasta to the shrimp mixture, toss to combine.
7. In a small saucepan add the heavy cream and bring to a boil.
8. Add the mozzarella to the cream and stir until all of the cheese is melted.
9. Pour the cheese sauce over the pasta mixture and toss to combine.
10. Garnish and enjoy!